Dr.S. N. Dwivedi (Former Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Education), passed away peacefully after a cardiac arrest on April 26, 2012. Dr. Dwivedi touched innumerable lives with his selfless acts and will forever be in our hearts. We thank all well wishers for their support in our hour of grief. In grief Mrs Basanti Dwivedi and family Tel:; Email: View Complete Ad
D'MELLOOswald Silvano, aged 88 years, born in Saligao, India and resident of Wivenhoe, United Kingdom. At rest and peace on 18th February 2011. Much loved father, grandfather, brother and uncle, he will be greatly missed by all his family and friends. View Complete Ad
View the Advertising Rates for Classified Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times by following the steps below:
1) Select the Ad Type as Classified Text or Classified Display
2) Then choose your Hindustan Times as your preferred newspaper along with your location/edition
3) Finally, pick Obituary as your Advertising Category in Hindustan Times
As soon as you complete the last step, you can review the rates and packages available under the Obituary section of Hindustan Times in your preferred location.
By confirming the location or the preferred package you can begin the composition of your ad in the Compose Ad page, then specify the release date(s) and finally make the payment for your ad.
Added Benefits of Booking Your Classified Obituary ads in Hindustan Times via releaseMyAd.com
1) ReleaseMyAd is the authorized online ad booking agents of Hindustan Times, ensuring the best rates and packages for your advertisement
2) There are no hidden or extra commission charges for booking your ad online through us
3) We also offer offline services for booking your ads in Hindustan Times which include offline payment options
4) After booking your ad with us in HT, you can even track the status of your Obituary advert until it is published in the newspaper
5) We offer highly secured modes of online payment which include payment via debit and credit cards, net banking etc. which all go through numerous layers of security checks to keep your payment details safe
While confirming the ad booking of your Obituary ad in Hindustan Times, review all the details and conditions related to the rates and offers as well as the payment procedures.
Call us on 09830629298
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified booking service! Through our service you can book classified Ads for all leading Indian Newspapers – at no extra charges!
We are fully accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S.) - the primary governing body for all media publications. Furthermore, we have exclusive tie-ups with newspapers that enable you to release ads at the same cost as the newspaper in addition to enjoying special discounts!
You can book your Newspaper Ad instantly for any category such as Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Travel etc. We accept both online and offline payments for advertisement bookings. Online payment options include Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), and offline options include Demand Drafts, Cheques and cash payments.
Contact us at:
09830629298 (24 hours, Monday-Sunday, Standard STD/Local charges apply)