- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Delhi + NCR ( Hindustan Times + Hindustan )English & Hindi Combo
Rs.5,625 3 x 5 cm
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Hindustan Times Obituary||All Days||0 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Clarification, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death, Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Death Announcements, Hashkaba, In Memoriam, Kriya, Marka, Mass and Services, Memorial Serrvices, Months Mind, Obituary Services, Pets Obituary, Prayer Meeting, Rasam Pagdi, Seventh Day Mass, Tributes, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana,|
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Obituary ads in Hindustan Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Hindustan Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Obituary ad in Hindustan Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Obituary respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Obituary packages of Hindustan Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Obituary ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Hindustan Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Hindustan Times Obituary ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Obituary ad in Hindustan Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. Which newspaper advertising agency can help me to book text classified obituary ad in Hindustan Times Bhopal edition?
Q. What are the payment mediums and the rates for an Obituary advertisement to be published in Hindustan Times?
Q. I want to release a Display ad in the Obituary section to announce the Death Anniversary of my beloved Uncle. Please suggest me some discount packages for Hindustan Times
Why place Obituary Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Obituary AD IN Hindustan Times NEWSPAPER ?
Death is the most realistic and inevitable event in this World. Although death takes away a Person, his memories and legacy continue to remain amongst his loved ones. The process of rebuilding a broken heart and a life afterwards is difficult but must be overtaken for the sake of the departed. Making the life and work memorable of such a Person is a great way to start with. This can be effectively done through Newspaper Obituary Ads.
Obituary Ads generally contain information about the Person and his life like Name, Date of Birth and Death, important qualities in that person, his contributions and achievements and likewise. releaseMyAd provides you with the guidance on How to place an Obituary Ad with the help of papers like Hindustan Times. The main reason behind choosing Hindustan Times is that it is widely circulated across Prime Locations in India and it also comes with a moderate Price to Book an Ad.
Added Benefits of Booking Your Classified Obituary ads in Hindustan Times via releaseMyAd.com
- ReleaseMyAd is the authorized online obituary ad booking agents of Hindustan Times, ensuring the best rates and packages for your advertisement
- There are no hidden or extra commission charges for booking your ad online through us
- We also offer offline services for booking your obituary ads in Hindustan Times which include offline payment options
- After booking your ad with us in HT, you can even track the status of your Obituary advert until it is published in the newspaper
- We offer highly secured modes of online payment which include payment via debit and credit cards, net banking etc. which all go through numerous layers of security checks to keep your payment details safe
While confirming the ad booking of your Obituary ad in Hindustan Times, review all the details and conditions related to the rates and offers as well as the payment procedures.
Hindustan Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Hindustan Times To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Obituary AD IN Hindustan Times NEWSPAPER ?
View the Advertising Rates for Classified Obituary Ads in Hindustan Times by following the steps below:
- Select the Location or Package containing multiple locations ,
- Provide your Contact Details ,
- Choose from the Single Column Classified Display or Multi-Column Display Ads ,
- Compose the Ad Matter from a Template or upload your own designed Matter ,
- Ad Sizes are important to be kept in mind while booking. The minimum Ad Size for CD Ads is 3x4 Sq.Cm, here the height may increase and for Display Ads the minimum Size is 4x4 Sq.Cm, here the width may be changed to 8 cm and 12 cm while the height could be anything.
- Select the Dates and Upload the Document ,
- Make the payment through several modes.
As soon as you complete the last step, you can review the rates and packages available under the Obituary section of Hindustan Times in your preferred location.
Composing Tips :
- Please provide a high-quality Image of the Deceased as it may get blurred if size changes are made while designing the Ad matter ,
- Try to Book the Ad and confirm the final matter at least 24 hours prior to the Release Date ,
- Please upload the Documents positively while Booking the Ad.
Documents Required :
- A Death Certificate or a Doctor’s Note from the attending Physician ,
- A Cremation or Burial Certificate received at the time of the last rites.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Hindustan Times Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips :