- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Announcement Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Announcement ads in Hindustan Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Hindustan Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Announcement ad in Hindustan Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Announcement respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Announcement packages of Hindustan Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Announcement ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Hindustan Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Hindustan Times Announcement ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Announcement ad in Hindustan Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I want to give an ad on my Lost Certificate in the Hindustan Times. What are the documents required and rates to book the ad?
Q. What are the approval documents to be submitted for lost and found category ad to be published in Hindustan Times?
Q. Hi, I have to give an ad for name change for passport in Delhi. Can you let me know which are the newspapers I should go for and what would be the cost and content required.
Q. Is there any need of submitting an affidavit for making a Name Change advt in Hindustan Times newspaper?
Why place Announcement Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Announcement AD IN Hindustan Times NEWSPAPER ?
Added Benefits of Booking Your Classified Announcements ads in Hindustan Times via releaseMyAd.com
- ReleaseMyAd is the authorized online ad booking agents of Hindustan Times, ensuring the best rates and packages for your advertisement
- There are no hidden or extra commission charges for booking your ad online through us
- We also offer offline services for booking your ads in Hindustan Times which include offline payment options
- After booking your ad with us in HT, you can even track the status of your Announcements advert until it is published in the newspaper
- We offer highly secured modes of online payment which include payment via debit and credit cards, net banking etc. which all go through numerous layers of security checks to keep your payment details safe
While confirming the ad booking of your Announcements ad in Hindustan Times, review all the details and conditions related to the rates and offers as well as the payment procedures.
Call us on 09830629298
Hindustan Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Announcement Ad In Hindustan Times To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Announcement AD IN Hindustan Times NEWSPAPER ?
View the Advertising Rates for Classified Announcements Ad in Hindustan Times by following the steps below:
- Select the Ad Type as Classified Text or Classified Display
- Then choose your Hindustan Times as your preferred newspaper along with your location/edition
- Finally, pick Announcements as your Advertising Category in Hindustan Times
As soon as you complete the last step, you can review the rates and packages available under the Announcements section of Hindustan Times in your preferred location.
By confirming the location or the preferred package you can begin the composition of your ad in the Compose Ad page, then specify the release date (s) and finally make the payment for your ad.
Sample Ads For Hindustan Times Announcement :
|Lost identity proof - LOST my (Lost Item/ Person) around (Location) on (Date/Time). If (Found/Seen) Please contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 1: Name Change - I (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
|Sample 2: Name Change - I (your old name) S/O or D/O or W/O (fathers name or husbands name) R/O of (your home address) shall henceforth be known as (your new name) affidavit no (XXXXXX) sworn before notary (notary name) dated (date).|
|Land Deed Missing - This is to bring to your kind notice that, (Name), s/o (Name) Address: (Address), our Land Deed is Missing (from/since) (Date). If found kindly return to the above address.|
|Lost Certificate - I (Name) have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year (Year) Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 3: Name Change - I, (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
Ad Composing Tips :