- Circulation over 1.32m
- Popular English daily in N.India
- Readership above 3.7m
- Lucrative ad rate
Select your Category for Hindustan Times Classifieds below :
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Share Certificate or Documents Lost NoticeClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Entertainment Or Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
Hindustan Times is circulated around the following locations :
Ciculation: 8,40,464 copies
Price: Rs.3,000 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 6,58,350 copies
Price: Rs.900 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 1,79,077 copies
Price: Rs.500 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 26,982 copies
Price: Rs.500 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 25,000 copies
Price: Rs.500 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 16,598 copies
Price: Rs.400 /5 Lines
Ciculation: 12,776 copies
Price: Rs.160 /5 Lines
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Hindustan Times Classified||All Days||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
|Hurry up! Book your Classified ad in Hindustan Times today and get special discounts|
Why advertise in Hindustan Times Classified?
Here’s why Hindustan Times classifieds is popular:
- Wide readership: It is the smart age newspaper in India to evolve into a new international size, sleeker and smarter, which ensures enhanced ease of reading and convenient handling.
- Supplements: It has overhauled its existing supplements and added new ones to its portfolio.Supplements like HT Estates (on real estate and interiors) are the first of their kind in their respective categories.
- Coverage: It has a strong presence in North India make it one of the most formidable media players primarily because of its tradition of authenti, credibility, and the depth and width of its coverage.
- Brand equity: Its content is enriched by virtue of it being part of the Hindustan Times group.Hindustan Times has entered into a strategic alliance with The Indian Express, Mid-Day and Deccan Chronicle.
- Cost effective: The cover price of the newspaper makes it affordable for all. The price tag goes Rs 5 for each copy.
Hindustan Times has grown to become the second widely read newspaper in the country with a circulation of over 10 lakhs and is the undisputed leader in Northern India.
How to Book Classified Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper ?
Booking your classified ad in The Hindustan Times was never simpler. With releaseMyAd, you are just 3 steps away from publishing the perfect ad:
- Select Ad Type, Category & Location: Visit The Hindustan Times Classified Page and select Classified Text or Classified Display Ad as per your requirement. Choose preferred editions to view rates. Select a single edition or package based on your budget.
- Compose your ad: Compose your Hindustan Times classified along with the live preview.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the release date(s) and after that preview the booking details. Once finalized, proceed to make payment by any online/offline modes to confirm your booking. On successful payment, you receive an auto generated invoice from the system confirming your Classified Ad booking.
So what are you waiting for?Get set to easy and speedy Advertise in Hindustan Times Classifieds in the simplest way!
You can choose to publish an Classified Advertisement in Hindustan Times via any of the following formats:
Classified Text Ads are the most cost-effective forms of ad option. These ads are printed on HT’s classified section categorizing the services/products. You can add enhancements to your classified ad matter with screen, tick & color for extra visibility and accordingly the cost varies.These are priced on the basis of the number of lines written.
These classified Ads are popularly booked for Sunday matrimonial, property, real estate, change of name, lost & found astrology categories.
Classified Display Ads is a type of advertising that typically contains text, logos, images, location maps and similar items. Display Ads can be booked both in Hindustan items for color and Black & White. The tariff for these advertisements is calculated on a per square cm basis. Experienced advertisers can also upload their Ads in PDF/JPEG/EPS – and just specify the dimensions of the Hindustan Times ad for instant booking. Ideally suited for Recruitment, Business, Obituary, Education, Tender and Public Notice advertisers.
Well, now you can book Hindustan Times newspaper classified text and display ads via releaseMyAd - India's largest newspaper ad booking portal and enjoy a hassle free ad booking. With an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S).We help you to craft and circulate your ad in the manner which serves your purpose. With the minimum number of steps, you can avail the best rates and discount packages for your Hindustan Times classified ads only at releaseMyAd. All you need to do is to go through 3 simple steps and your ad is booked for the scheduled date.
About Hindustan Times
ABOUT Hindustan Times
Hindustan Times is the leading Indian English-language daily newspaper under the ownership of Shobhana Bhartia.The Indian Readership Survey 2014 revealed that the Hindustan Times is the second most widely read English newspaper in India after The Times of India.Hindustan Times is the Number 1 English newspaper selling in India with more than 1.5 million copies countrywide.The organization has been a major force over seven decades in the print media and has editions from Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, and Kolkata thus dominating the Northern, Eastern and Central regions of the country.