I want to advertise in Hindustan Times on Saturday and Sunday for selling my property in Gurgaon (Delhi). Help me with the process and rates or packages.

Answer:

In order to book your advert Hindustan Times please visit this following page: http://hindustan.releasemyad.com/rates/property

Here you can go through the rates and packages based on the different locations. After this you will be directed to the Compose Ad Page where you can design your own content of your ad with the help of our different enhancements provided. Next is the Make Payment page.

Please make sure that you clear your payments and confirm the release date of your advert at least 2 to 3 days in advance, so that the advert gets published on time.

You can make your payments via our online as well as offline mediums.

Property Ad for Hindustan Times Delhi
Rs.3600 /5 lines Book Now

Hindustan Times (All Editions) Rs. 6,775 Rs.5,450/5 Lines (20% Off)
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune
Hindustan Times + Hindustan Hindi (ALL EDITIONS) Rs. 19,300 Rs.10,000/5 Lines (49% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Ranchi city, Varanasi, Chandigarh, CLSD-HT, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna
Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, Rate Post date: 13/01/2014 - 08:02PM