I wish to sell my car and wanted to insert advert in "CAR FOR SALE" in the Hindustan Times category but I do not find such category. Please advice on rates and booking procedure

Answer:

Dear Customer! We acknowledge your concern. Please note that for your requirement, you have to book your ad under the Vehicles category. To start your booking, please visit the HT Vehicles Ad Rates. In this section you will find the rates for individual editions and the discount packages as well. Select your preferred choice of ad type and then review the rates accordingly. Once you are done choosing your ad rate or package, proceed to the compose ad page by clicking on the Book Now option.

Once you land on to the compose ad page, you are free to create, compose and design your ad here. Please remember, you have to specify the sub-category of your ad as ‘Car for Sale’ here in the compose ad page itself. The following steps are to select the dates for the ad to release and making the payment via several payment gateways that are accessible through our website.

For a better perspective on the Booking process, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial. Also try to make sure that the ad is booked and all your payment transactions are complete at least in 2-3 day advance to the actual date of the ad release. 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Vehicles, How to Book, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 17/07/2014 - 07:16PM