To get help in step by step booking of a classified or a display classified Change of Name ad in Hindustan Times

I want to advertise an affidavit for change of name in the national newspaper-Hindustan Times for the size of 6x6 cm sq. Please tell me how to book and also the rate for the advertisement.


The size of the ad that you want to publish, 6x6 cm sq, is a display ad and Change of Name ad can be only published in the classified section. In that case you can always opt for the Classified Display Ad Format in Hindustan Times.

If you want to proceed with booking a classified or a display classified ad for your name change announcement then please visit our Hindustan Times name Change Ad Rates page.

To know more about the process of booking your ad with us, please visit our Online Tutorial Page, namely ReleaseMyAd Booking Tutorial.

Once you review the Slide Show Tutorial, you will be clear about the necessary steps and clauses you need to follow when you book your ad with us.

The most important step is to attach all your supporting documents for name change. A Notarized Affidavit of Change of Name is required for publishing a change of name ad in any newspaper. Apart from this a copy of the Affidavit approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable. You can send in the scanned copy to

Choose your release dates and then click on the Make Payment Button.

Ensure that you make all the payment clearances two days before your ad is ready to be published.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Change of Name, How to Book, Rate Post date: 12/11/2018 - 11:04AM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to